12.11.12

Saturday Walk At Portobello





IMG 8770 from evelyn on Vimeo.






kaleidoscope effect video experimentation 6 from evelyn on Vimeo.


As you can see from Saturday's pictures the market is really busy and you can barely walk on Portobello Road. I'm planning to go everyday of the week at the same time in order to record the movement and the differences between the days. Since I'm interested in perspectives, colours and materials I will use the kaleidoscope effect in order to combine them to create a result including all three aspects. I will also incorporate optical illusions which disable clear vision at first glance and always makes you discover something new and that's what makes it so exciting and interesting, that you focus on something specific but you also get in the picture/video something that you wouldn't expect. 
I want to find which areas of the market are more interesting and provide better results and why. From my walk last Saturday I realized that most of the people are tourists and they don't really stop to make purchases, they just walk around  taking pictures and soaking up the atmosphere. Of course this is not an accurate analysis it's just something that caught my attention and I'd like to take a further look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment