21.10.12

My First Attempt



It took me two whole days to complete the collage, I was trying to figure out the technique since I was doing it on the hand. I took some pictures of the area with perspective and I had to find the vanishing point of each one of them, next in a blank A3 paper I set a new vanishing point which I had to place the cut outs from the pictures according to the old and new vanishing points at the same time. It was confusing and really difficult but definitely worth my time. Im quite pleased with the outcome and there are a lot more on the way. 
I made the collage above on photoshop according to the one I made by hand, its exactly the same but more accurate. I want to take it to the next level by adding some people in order to give it a feel of movement and play with some different effects.
I made this collage to show the range of materials of the area joint together. Its like creating a set by taking the most interesting parts and having them in one image. 



 





Inspiration


 




No comments:

Post a Comment